Ceramic Heat Exchanger for Regenerative Incinerator
|FOB Price:||US $1,800-2,000 / CUB|
|Min. Order:||1 CUB|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 CUB||US $1,800-2,000/ CUB|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Cubic Meters / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BHHTFWXT001
- Certification: ISO
- Thermal Expansion: Low
- Capacity: Large
- Pressure Drop: Low
- Structure Material: Ceramic
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Beihai, Guangxi, China
- Type: Ceramic Heating Equipment
- Structure: Vertical Type
- Specific Surface Area: High
- Heat Storage Capacity: Large
- Principle: Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: GXYD
- Specification: A variety of specifications
- HS Code: 69039000
Honeycomb ceramic regenerator, but also name as the high-temperature combustion regenerator, is the key and core components of a regenerative high temperature combustion technology (HTAC technology ). Has been widely used in various metallurgical machinery industry pusher furnace, reheating furnace and heat treatment furnace, forging furnace, melting furnace, ladle / tundish baking also and radiant tube burners, hood-type furnace, hot blast furnace furnace; Various ceramic kiln building materials industry, a variety of glass furnace; Various petrochemical industry pipe furnace, cracking furnace and other industrial furnaces.
(1). To reduce the heat loss of the exhaust gas, maximize the utilization rate of the fuel and reduce the unit energy consumption
(2). Increasing the combustion temperature, improve the combustion conditions, to meet the requirements of high temperature thermal equipment, expand the low calorific value fuel, especially the application of blast furnace gas, improve the utilization rate of the calorific value of fuel, reduce the low calorific value gas diffusion;
(3). Improving the conditions of heat exchange equipment, improve the quality of production and products, reduce equipment investment;
(4). Reducing emissions emissions per unit of product of thermal equipment and harmful gas, reduce air pollution, improve the environment;
1. How thermal expansion, high specific surface area, low pressure drop, small thermal resistance, good thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, high mechanical strength.
2. Hole thin wall, large capacity, large heat storage capacity, small occupied space.
3. Hole wall is smooth, back pressure is small.
4. Long service life, not easy to slag corrosion, corrosion and high temperature deformation of clay.
5. Product quality specifications, installation, regenerator, the dislocation between emissions neat little.
|The specifications of heat accumulation substrate|
|Channels||25x25 holes||34x34 holes||40x40 holes||43x43 holes||50x50 holes|
|Width of Channels||4.9||3.9||3.0||3.0||2.26|
|Specific Surface Area (m²/m²)||540||805||825||1000||1005|
|Performance||unit||Alumina porcelain||Mullite||Dense cordierite||Cordierfe Porous||Stoneware|
|The coefficient of thermal expansion 20-1000 ºC||10 -6 /k -1||5-7||6.20||1.3-1.4||2.5-5||4-7|
|Heat capacity 20-1000 ºC||J/(kg@K)||800-900||850-1050||800-1200||750-800||840-920|
|heat shock resistance||k||150||350||250||300||250|
|The highest using temperature||ºC||1300||1600||1300||1300||1200|