Cordierite Honeycomb Ceramic Substrate ISO/Ts Certified
|FOB Price:||US $5-17 / Liter|
|Min. Order:||10 Liter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Liter||US $5-17/ Liter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BHHTFWXT002
- Type: Honeycomb Ceramic Substrate
- Scope: Used in Gasoline Engine Exhaust Gas Purification
- Features 2: Low Resistance
- Trademark: BHHT
- Specification: A variety of specifications
- HS Code: 69039000
- Material: Ceramic
- Effect: Engine Exhaust Gas Purification
- Features 1: Thermal Expansion Coefficient
- Features 3: Large Surface Area
- Transport Package: Carton with Pallet
- Origin: Beihai, Guangxi, China
Honeycomb ceramic carrier material is mainly made of cordierite. The ceramic honeycomb material using in automobile exhaust treatment is made of a porous cordierite, the main role is to provide a catalyst coating carrying inert physical structure. In order to have a larger catalytic surface in a small volume, the carrier surface is formed into a honeycomb carrier surface. The biggest advantage is the large surface area, low thermal expansion coefficient, excellent thermal shock resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and high mechanical strength. Honeycomb ceramic as a carrier is a key component of catalytic converters. One of the important material is cordierite, which temperature, up to a maximum continuous working temperature 1200 º C, high-strength, low coefficient of linear expansion.
Carrier and appropriate use of effective surface pore structure, ceramic carrier opening rate of 400-600 mesh / inch2, minimum wall thickness of up to about 0.16mm. It can enhance the mechanical strength of the catalyst, but also improve its abrasion resistance, impact resistance, gravity, pressure and high temperature, the ability to change the phase. And the conductivity of the catalyst is improved, reducing the content of the active ingredient, particularly in use noble metal catalyst of platinum, palladium, rhodium, the active ingredient is highly fragmented and reduce the dosage. In short, the quality of the catalyst support is extremely important. Ceramic honeycomb mesh can be 200 mesh, 300 mesh, 400 mesh and 600 mesh, it have the sectional shape of the runway, oval, and according to customer requirements some special shapes, which are designed to accommodate the needs of different models.
1. Hole thin wall, large surface area, low resistance, low density, high strength
2. Thermal expansion coefficient
3. Good thermal shock resistance and thermal shock resistance
4. The catalyst having an active ingredient and a variety of well- matching
5. Cold start performance, low ignition temperature, heating up fast, small air resistance, high conversion efficiency
6. According to user requirements spiral, double S -and three -core structure, such as core
7. Can be designed into cylindrical shaped racetrack and other structures in accordance with the requirements of different vehicle
8. Scale models of various products comply vehicle manufacturing and supporting requirements to meet the Euro III emission standards and more stringent
The application of the principle of product:
Ceramic catalyst carrier is used in gasoline engine exhaust gas purification system, catalyst be coated on the support surface and through a high geometric surface area of contact and thermal capacity, to improved catalyst performance, reduce and minimize the volume of the noble metal catalyst. When automobile exhaust through, the exhaust HC, CO, NOX, and other harmful ingredients into harmless ingredients to make exhaust emissions meet the more stringent exhaust regulations.
1. Packaging: Carton with pallet.
2. Annual production capacity of 10, 000 liters / year,
Delivery time: Within 30-45 days after receive payment.
3. Payment: 100% advance after sign the contract by T/T or within 20 days by see B/L.
|Runway Model ( oval )||φ169*85.7*127||Round||φ150*100||Car ceramic honeycomb Table of Contents|
|Ellipse broad 80*long φ153*100||φ125*130|
|CFT-02(260 holes)||CFT-03(300 holes)||CFT-04(400)||CFT-06(600 holes)|
|Temperature compressive strength KN/cm²||X direction ( the direction perpendicular to the line X in channel )||≥50||≥50||≥65|
|Y direction ( perpendicular to the line direction Y of the bore )||≥160||≥180||≥200|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion ( line ) (20-800 ºC)||≤1.50*10^6|
|0.1Mpa RUL ºC||>1450|
|Air-cooled thermal stability of 800 ºC||≥3|
|The apparent surface area cm²/cm³||≥20|
|Chemical composition range%||AI2O3||SiO2||MgO||K.Na2O||Fe2O3||other|
|Specific heat20-100 ºC J/KG.K||800-900||800-950||800-1200||750-800||850-1100||840-920|
|Thermal conductivity20-100 ºC W/m.k||1.5-2.5||1.4-2.0||1.5-2.5||1.5-1.5||1.5-2.3||1.0-1.2|