LNG / CNG / LPG Catalytic Converter
|FOB Price:||US $20-30 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $20-30/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LJSY000
- Body Material: Steel
- Certification: ISO9001, TS16949, CE, RoHS, E-Mark, COP, CCC
- The Noise of Engine: Mechanical Noise
- Component: Catalytic Converter
- Fitment: Universal
- Body Shape: Cylinder, Round
- Substrate Material: Ceramic Monolith
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Inlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Trademark: GXLJ
- Specification: Customized according to customers′ requirements
- HS Code: 8421393090
- Type: Catalytic Converter
- Discharge Standard: Euro V
- Noise Source: The Noise of Engine
- Automobile Chassis Noise: The Brake Noise
- Main Market: North America
- Emission Standard: Euro II, Euro III, Euro IV, Euro V, EPA, Carb Compli
- Shell Material: Stainless Steel 409, 409L, 304
- Obdii Compatible: Yes
- Size: 1.75", 2", 2.25", 3"
- Outlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Transport Package: Wooden Box or Paper Cartons
- Origin: Beihai, Guangxi, China
Universal Three-way Catalytic Converter is an emissions control device that converts toxic gases and pollutants in exhaust gas to less toxic pollutants by catalyzing a redox reaction (an oxidation and a reduction reaction). They are consists of two main parts generally, which is honeycomb ceramic catalyst or metal honeycomb catalyst and metal shell,which are used with internal combustion engines fueled by petrol (gasoline). We also supply Catalytic Converter, Catalytic muffler, Motorcycle catalytic converter, DOC Catalyst, Diesel Particulate Filters, DPF, SCR catalyst ,Ceramic honeycomb monolith , Metal honeycomb carrier, ect. Our management system has been certified the ISO9001 and TS16949 by SGS company.
Universal Fit Three-way Catalytic Converters
Allows reduction of NOx (Nitrogen Oxides) to N2 (Nitrogen) and O2 (Oxygen)
Allows oxidation of CO (Carbon Monoxide) to less-harmful CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
Allows oxidation of HC (Unburned Hydrocarbons) to CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) and H2O (Water)
The three-way can use advanced catalyst chemistry to store and release O2, in conjunction with an O2 monitoring and control system.
This system utilizes one or more O2 sensors to oscillate the fuel mixture between lean and rich conditions. This oscillation, combined with the O2 storage and release on the catalyst surface, allows for optimum reduction of all three emissions.
Three-way converters are used in conjunction with OBDII diagnostic systems on today's vehicles. This system alerts the driver when the converter is not working at peak efficiency.
(1) Using a cellular ceramic substrate , low cost, the active ingredient adhesion, and easy deactivation and long service life ;
(2) Using a new type of rare earth - zirconia - titanium materials to improve the heat resistance of the catalyst activity ;
(3) With a transition metal , an alkaline earth metal , a small amount of active ingredients of precious metals , with clean rate, long life, low ignition temperature ;
(4) Using a new oxygen storage material , reducing the ignition temperature of the catalyst and the complete conversion temperature.
(5) High conversion efficiency: CO>98% ,HC>95%,NOx>90%
(6)Warranty:25,0000 miles catalystic performance & 50,000 miles structural integrity
|Model No.||Specification||Emission Standard|
|UTWCC-01||Φ 104x276mm-Φ 50mm||Euro II, Euro III , Euro IV , Euro V, Euro VI ,EPA, OBD II,CARB|
|UTWCC-02||Φ 104x301mm-Φ 50mm||Euro II, Euro III , Euro IV , Euro V, Euro VI ,EPA, OBD II,CARB|
|UTWCC-03||Φ 129x306mm-Φ 54mm||Euro II, Euro III , Euro IV , Euro V, Euro VI ,EPA, OBD II,CARB|
|UTWCC-04||Φ 129x328mm-Φ 54mm|
|UTWCC-05||Φ 141x328mm-Φ 63mm|
We can make customized catalytic converter to meet customers' demand.