Cordierite Diesel Engine Smoke Particulate Filters (DPF)
|FOB Price:||US $22-29 / Liter|
|Min. Order:||10 Liter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Liter||US $22-29/ Liter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BHHTCYWB005
- Type: Diesel Particulate
- Key Characteristics 1: Low Pressure Drop
- Key Characteristics 3: Self-Regenerationunder Special Conditions
- Trademark: BHHT
- Specification: A variety of specifications
- HS Code: 69131000
- Structure: Ceramic Carrier
- Mechanical Principle: Diesel Smoke Filter
- Key Characteristics 2: Excellent Performance
- Material: Cordierite
- Transport Package: Carton with Pallet or Wooden Case
- Origin: Beihai, Guangxi, China
The principle : smoke contains carbon particles in diesel engine exhaust through a dedicated pipeline into the engine exhaust particulate filter , and through its internal dense set of bag filter , the soot particles adsorbed on the metal fiber felt is made on the filter ; when the adsorption of particles reaches a certain level , Burner tail will auto-ignition combustion , soot particles adsorbed burned above into harmless carbon dioxide emissions . The entire device is designed for dual -chamber structure , filtration and regeneration distinction ,whit that the filter and regeneration interfering, in any case , whether the engine can work automatically.
After the study show that the diesel exhaust particulate trap the soot particles can be more than 95% of the filter.
Compared to silicon carbide materials and cordierite material has the following advantages:
1. Good thermal conductivity
2. High temperature
3. Smoke particle trapping rate
4. The proportion of the two materials are as follows :
Silicon carbide, 1 L probably between 0.9-1.1KG
Cordierite, 1 L probably between 0.6-0.7KG
5. Packing: Carton with pallet or wooden case
6. Payment: 100% advance after sign the contract by T/T or within 20 days by see B/L.
7. Delivery time:within 30-40 days after receive payment.